Sunday, July 18, 2010

Every Sunday, I try to make a dinner menu for the week. Sometimes we follow it, and sometimes it gets thrown out the window. I'm very happy with this week's menu, so I have a feeling it will be followed.

Sunday- Ham and cheese sliders, strawberries

Monday- Garlic lime chicken, chips and salsa

Tuesday- Barbecue beef sandwiches, corn on the cob

Wednesday- Quesadillas with chicken, red pepper, roasted corn and black beans

Thursday- Mini meatball sandwiches, salad

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- Kabobs with chicken, red pepper and pineapple


This coming week is my last full week of school, so I will soon have a lot more time to cook. I might celebrate my graduation with a baking day. Any suggestions for what to bake?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo.. I don't know Katy. So many good things you can bake. I've really been craving something with rhubarb in it....

    So I'm voting for a pie, cobbler, or crisp.

    ReplyDelete