Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Since I haven't posted in a while, I'm just going to do a quick post to let all three of you know that I'm still alive. I have another post set up, but I can't get pictures until tomorrow.

Anyway, this picture shows several things.


1. The flowers we bought at Trader Joe's for Valentine's Day. I know, roses are totally cliche, but they smell great..
2. Our Valentine's Day dinner. Omelets with leeks, red onions, spinach and bacon. They were really, really good.
3. Fresh squeezed orange juice! It was pretty messy but it turned out well, I think.
4. I finally got all the tape residue off the table. It took a couple hours, but it was worth it to have a nice looking dining table again.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love roses! The smell. Mmmmm.
    2. Um... cool. You know me. Haha.
    3. Yum! I want to make fresh squeezed orange juice sometime. I have done it with lemonade a million times.
    4. Why was there tape residue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put double sided tape on the table because it's supposed to deter cats from getting up there. It worked.

    ReplyDelete