Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm back from my unannounced three week hiatus. It was unannounced because it was also unplanned. I've just been so busy.

In the last three weeks, I have:

-finished school
-passed my State Board exam
-spent time with the in-laws
-gotten sunburned twice
-started working out
-gone swimming a lot
-cut my bangs
-spent time with C, who is on leave
-read 6 Harry Potter books
-made a giant fruit salad
and
-decided to start shopping at the commissary again

That doesn't seem like much now that I've typed it out, but it has flown by.

I'll try to keep up with the blogging. Next week, I'll have pictures to share, as we're spending a few days at Big Bear.

3 comments:

  1. I didnt know you started working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've tried to shop at the commissary too! It's so much cheaper; if only it was closer to our place.

    And I'm happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete