Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So, we got a new car. It's a 2010 Honda Fit, and it's PURPLE.


Ta-dah!

(Caleb and I weren't matching as much as it looks in this picture. His shorts are tan, mine are blue and white striped. Other than that though, we're matching.)

Anyway, the car is wonderful. It's a little scary to drive something brand new, but I love it. I always said I would never buy a brand new car, but Honda was having a deal. We got a significantly lower interest rate by buying a new car, thanks to my Dad cosigning with us. We'll actually spend less in the long run than we would on a used one. I think it's safe to say, this is my realistic dream car.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love hatchbacks.

    We're going to have to get a new car at some point. I don't know how much longer Michael's is going to last. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only been a week. Back off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now... its been more than a week, Katy. :(

    ReplyDelete