Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On Sunday, Caleb and I got up and decided to go to a farmer's market. We ended up not going to one, but to two. They were both fairly small, but nice. The first one had a lot of fruits and vegetables, and even some locally raised meats. The second one had crafts made by locals. If you could put the two together, it would be the perfect market.

We only bought one thing, at the second market. That one thing is the lovely apron I'm modeling in this photo.

It was made by a local woman, whose creations can be found here and here. It has the cutest vibrant strawberry print with a ruffle trim. Normally, I'm not a fan of ruffles, but this was too cute to pass up. It's really amazing what a pretty apron will do for your house cleaning/making dinner motivation.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. And I love your new background. Aww you are such a cute little wife! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katy, you are adorable. I have a cute apron, but I always end up doing chores around the house in the morning in my PAJAMAS! How horrible is that? I even have cute cleaning gloves that are neglected and live in the cupboard. And I really should wear it when I'm cooking... I've been using stain stick on my clothes more than I should!

    What kinds of fruits and veggies were available???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem with the apron being so darn cute is that I'm afraid to get it dirty!

    They had mostly berries and a variety of summer squash, I think. I'm hoping to try another market this weekend. I'll post about it, if someone reminds me...

    ReplyDelete